You are here
CURE™ Collector Advanced Functions
CURE™ Collector is built on Drupal and leverages the many enhancements that have been created for Drupal by its large and very active open source community. These enhancements are available as separately added modules. We really like this type of software architecture. It allows easy configuration of CURE Collector with enhanced features that address your specific needs and purposes. It also makes it easy for us to add new features in the future. We offer the the following CURE modules:
- The Catalog Module provides a facility to develop a list of reports and other information products based on the data that you collect. These can be offered to your community as a one-time download or on-going subscription.
- The e-Commerce Module will provide online ordering and payments facility allowing you to charge and collect fees for downloads and subscriptions.
- The Donations Module will allow you collect donations online. This is especially useful for non-profit organisations who are interested in expanding their contributions base.
- The Specimen Management Module supports will help you set up and manage a specimen collection process and track the scientific annotation data that your researchers will need for their investigations. Many research studies need specimens to go with the data they collect. This module will you build a specimen collection that, like the data you collect, will become a valuable enterprise asset. This module will help your researchers find those specimens within your collection that will support their work. It will help you work with them to identify the kinds of specimens that are needed to drive forward the critical research into cures and improved health outcomes.
- The Events Module provides a means for planning and promotion of the many different events that support your community. Disease screenings, specimen collection events, fund-raising events, conferences, and community education are among the many types of events make a community thrive. The Events Module helps you organize, calendar, promote and track this vital community activity.
- The Integration Module supports exchange of data with other systems. It allows CURE Collector to accept data colelcted within other systems such as an EMR. It also allows you to share data with your partners and collaborators.
We are developing new modules and features over time. Check back here to see plans and schedules for new functionality.